What happens if your roof is left untreated?
- Moss & Lichen has a destructive impact on the roofs existing coating system.
- Water channels can become blocked, risking water entering the roof space.
- Reduced water run-off can increase water retention and increase the risk of water penetrating through side laps and under flashings.
- Mortar joints can become compromised, resulting in deterioration and cracks developing, risking the waterproofing of these roof areas.
- Roof can lose its protective coating and colour.
- Drab Appearance