What happens if your roof is left untreated?
- Moss & Lichen has a destructive impact on the roofs existing coating system.
- Water channel can become blocked, risking water entering the roof space.
- Reduced water run-off, increasing water retention on the roof, increasing risk of water penetrating through side laps and under flashings, etc.
- Mortar joints can become compromised, resulting in the deterioration and cracks developing, risking the waterproofing of these roof areas.
- Loss of protective roof coating and colour
- Drab Appearance